An Overview Of CFS
This recorded powerpoint presentation provides an overview of some of the research around potential underlying causes of CFS, using the Functional Medicine Model. Some of these may be mediators – imbalances that did not cause the condition but maintain it.
- Dysautonomia – A dysregulated autonomic nervous system
- Circadian rhythms – our daily rhythms and body clocks appear to be imbalanced in CGS
- Digestive health – small intestine bacterial overgrowth, dysbiosis, leaky gut
- Infections – viral, parasitic, bacterial, fungal
- Hormonal health – cortisol, thyroid hormones, sex hormones
- Nutrient deficiencies – vitamin D, essential fatty acids, zinc, magnesium and more
- Mitocondrial dysfunction
- Cognition – thoughts and beliefs around recovery and activity levels
NOTE: Very few recommendations are made in regards to how to restore balance. This is purely down to time. Future presentations will discuss strategies to restore health on each of these topics, in detail.
NOTE: At this point in time, a link to the presentation will be e-mailed to you within 48 hours of purchase.
Out of stock